Software Consultants, Inc. (SCI) is a Maryland-based small-business federal contracting firm with a focus on helping government agencies implement their most critical IT initiatives. SCI is headquartered in Vienna VA and has office location in Alexandria VA. SCI is a SEI/CMMI ML 3 and ISO 9001:2008 registered company. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including Paid Time-Off, 401K, medical/dental/short-term & long-term disability insurance for all full-time employees.
· Strong J2EE application full life cycle development experience including specifying, building and deploying on Application servers and Web Services applications.
· Strong relational Data Base knowledge/experiences such as Oracle database. Demonstrated experiences in understanding and writing complex queries, stored procedures, best practices in programming for relational databases.
· Must have extensive experience programming in Java, J2EE/JAPX, Java Script, PL/SQL, SQL, XML/DTD/XSLT; Git, Jira, Grails, AngularJS
· Linux/Unix and Oracle environment
· Excellent verbal communication. Good writing skills such as writing systems or application documentation, etc.
· Good team player and is willing to work with domain people (non-IT people) as well as developers and team leader.
· Expertise with minimum of 8 years Programming experience in core Java/J2EE
· Experiences in Unix platform, Linux etc.
· Experience with tools such as Eclipse, Visio, Toad, SVN
· Iterative development methodologies like Agile / SCRUM.
BS in Computer Science or related field; Advance degree preferred.