Team Technology Inc. (TTI) has an immediate need for a Sr. Java Developer to analyze, design, develop, implement, and support code; working under limited supervision; performing additional duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write code for enterprise applications (web services, JEE artifacts).
- Prepare design documentation for proposed implementations (UML Sequence Diagrams, UML Class Diagrams, Entity Relationship diagrams).
- Configure enterprise applications and application servers.
- Create user interfaces for web browser.
- Plan for and participate in code quality (peer reviews).
- Support deployment of the developed artifacts in multiple environments.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years working on enterprise Java applications, Federal experience a plus.
- Java: JEE, Spring, experience with JSF.
- Oracle ADF, WebLogic 11g and above.
- Spring, Hibernate, Java 8.
- Web Services: SOAP and REST web services, JX-WS, JSON, Jackson, experience with micro-services (Spring Boot) a plus.
- Test: jUnit, Selenium Webdriver, soapUI, experience with HP test tools a plus.
- Build Maven, Subversion, CI server (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Deployment: experience
- SQL: Oracle Database skills, PL/SQL to created Views, Stored Procedures.
- Reporting using Jasper tools, OBIEE etc.
- Nice to have: Design and Architecting Software Applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical business users.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems creatively and independently.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and shift priorities as directed.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment within a team; experience in a Scrum environment preferable.