Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Please find below the job description.
Position: Sr. Java Developer with Cloud
Location: Durham, NC (Remote till Covid)
Type: Long Term Contract
- Design, implement and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems spanning edge and cloud using Java and other technologies
- Provide technical leadership including constructive code reviews and design guidance to team members
- Work with clients to understand business requirements, prioritize work and provide advanced problem diagnosis and resolution
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex distributed system projects using AWS and/or Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns including data modeling, database design, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing
- Experience with common Java technologies and frameworks
- Experience with web technology stacks
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering preferred
- Experience as a Software Engineer including 5+ years of experience developing applications in Java
- Experience gathering and clarifying requirements from different organizations
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and CI/CD process
- Outstanding attention to detail
If you are interested, please forward your resume to Amir@Net2Source.com, You can also reach me at (+1-201-354-1049).
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 428 (EXT )| Cell: +1-201-354-1049 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: www.net2source.com | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn