TITLE: Sr. Java Engineer (Healthcare)
As the Sr. Java Engineer for this nationally recognized healthcare technology company in Dallas, you will work closely with product stakeholders to design and develop advanced solutions that automate and streamline healthcare systems, processes, and workflows. The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical problem solver with both Java and SQL expertise coupled with excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills. Excellent communication and collaboration skills along with a big picture mentality are highly valued by our client.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software design/development with Java/JavaEE, Web Services, Transact SQL
- 3+ years’ experience with heavy relational database experience on MS SQL Server. NoSQL a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Angular 4, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss application server.
- Eclipse and/or other related Java development tools
- 1+ year working in Agile environment.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Development experience in healthcare related systems. Claims experience ideal.
- Microservice development.
- C#, Blazor UI web development
- Design and development of new systems/products an product requirements.
- Works closely with product owners, development teams and key business stakeholders on technical requirements and change requests.
- Work in conjunction with other members of engineering to improve upon quality, testability and code performance, participating in peer code review, etc..
BENEFITS of working for our Client:
- Excellent Medical and 401K with matching
- Generous PTO
- Remote/Work from home options