Send to with copy of updated resume & best contact Information ASAP
Position: Sr. Java Full Stack Developer Location: Woodlawn, MD Duration: Long Term MOI: Phone & Skype/WebEX
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are NOT ABLE to sponsor H1-B at this time.
Job Description of Work:
• Provide development support to the government client to enable design, development, and implementation of web-based enterprise software solutions following the Agile lifecycle.
• Participate on enterprise projects that require migration strategies using web-based technologies and relational databases across multiple platforms.
• Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
• Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
• Plan for and conduct implementation activities.
• Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
• Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems.
• Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code.
• Provide weekly and monthly status to the management.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
• Become knowledgeable on the T2 policies and procedures and ensure understanding of the T2 systems and application processes to be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
• Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 11 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
• 3 years of experience developing enterprise web-based applications in an Agile environment using Angular 7 or above.
• 3 years of experience developing Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications using relational databases including using SQL, DB2 JDBC, and Java Persistence API (JPA).
• 3 years of experience developing web-based applications using Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Visual Studio Code, Angular Command Line Interface (CLI).
• 2 years of experience developing enterprise Java applications for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Web Service development (SOAP, XML, and REST) and Spring Boot.
• 2 years of experience developing unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, using build automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins, and other tools such as Junit and SonarQube.
• 2 years of experience with Asynchronous programming using promises or observable.
• 2 years of experience with the Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework such as Cucumber, etc.
• 1 year of experience using a code repository such as Nexus with distributed version control such as Git/Bit Bucket.
• Must be ==== or US Permanent Resident (====).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
• Experience deploying applications to the cloud using AWS CLI.
• Experience with OpenJPA or Hibernate.
• Experience with utility libraries such as Underscore/Lodash, and Grunt.
• Experience with:
o ECMAScript 6
o Designing and developing distributed systems.
o Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
o Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose).
o Scheduling and orchestration technologies.
o Creating API design/technical documentation (Raml, swagger).
o Using debugging and observability tools for live systems.
o Using Messaging protocols.