Roles & Responsibilities :
- Software Design and Development:
- Ability to work with complex requirements and specification documents, and devise and develop appropriate software solutions
- Ability to integrate into an existing development team and work with an existing extensive code base
- Participate in the overall planning and execution of development objectives
- Coordinate development efforts with internal and external interfaces
- Ensure all development processes and practices are completely and consistently followed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop methods to resolve them in a timely manner
- Development standards and quality:
- Maintain the consistently high quality of the software code
- Ensure the relevant coverage by unit tests and/or automated testing routines
- Work with peers and management to develop process standards and/or enhancements to prevent re-occurrence of Development-related issues
- Strategic Development and Partnership:
- Partner with peers, management, senior managers, internal and external business users to identify, gather, and understand their goals and to formulate strategies to support them, while prioritizing requests and staying within deadlines
- Work collaboratively with team to create and share technology vision on an ongoing basis
- 3+ years of experience in system architecture / design
- Proven experience in Design Patterns
- 10+ years of hands on experience with Java, J2ee, Spring.
- Prior experience with any ESB is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Agile & Scrum processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
They are building products for wealth management & capital markets so any exp here is a +.
They are creating a horizontal workflows
Today 90% of their apps are in the data center. They are slowly moving to aws cloud.
Workflow Layer – Activity JBPM, Alfresco
Spring – MicroServices
MQ – IBM AMQ
Database – SQL Server
Cloud – Aurora
Deployment Architecture: Primary/Secondary – Active/Passive
Experience with messaging technologies is highly desired