Job Title: Sr. Java Microservices Engineer
Location: Midtown, NYC
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term (on-going)
In-person interview is a must after successful phone screenContact Info
: Stuart Schwartz - email@example.com
- Senior Java resource with at least 8+ years of experience
- Must have Microservices experience
- Working on media-centric workflows
- The developer should have strong Java knowledge and be able to quickly deliver quality software, that is well documented and well designed.
- The ability to work in an environment where priorities can change quickly and software needs to be able to adapt
- This person should have some experience understanding business requirements both as they apply to the problem at hand but also how they might fit into a bigger solution.
- Communication both within the team, with other engineers and product is key, and a strong personality would be an advantage.
- Working in an agile way, or a good grasp of the agile methodology would also be a plus.
- Java up to and including the latest version
- Spring Boot Framework
- Application servers (ie. Tomcat)
Nice to have skills:
- Camunda, Activity or a good understanding of BPMN
- Postgres, MySQL or other relational database design and implementation
- Cloud (specifically AWS)
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.