Great opportunity to join this growing enterprise network engineering provider who is in the process of moving their existing product suits to the cloud. You will be responsible for specification, design, development and maintenance of software systems and products that are being used by the corporations Fortune 500 enterprise clients. Utilize industry best practices for both engineering and computer science to design large-scale network management systems.
- Consult on complex technical projects and business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Provide estimates of effort required for development deliverables.
- Design Code, debug, test and troubleshoot applications throughout the development process.
- Build software and unit test new systems and enhanced functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases.
- Participate in walkthroughs of technical specifications and software with other members of the technical team.
- Communicate updates on project progress to development and project management, and escalate issues which may affect project success to management.
- Collaborate with other teams including Systems Engineering, Systems Testing, and Project Management for successful delivery of systems enhancements.
- Strong Java software development experience with knowledge of development for implementation into an AWS cloud
- Solid experience with either Oracle or Postgres
- Development experience for Windows, Linux, and optionally Solaris
- Working experience with Eclipse IDE for Java
- Working experience of ClearCase SCM tool highly preferred
- Scripting skills for Windows or Linux preferred
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.