-Design, Implement, test, and document business object models, application services.
-Create relational data models and general data maintenance/ analysis tasks.
-Expertise with Java, Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, Spring Transactions, JDBC Templates.)
-Experience working with Message Queues and JMS.
-Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and creating shell scripts.
-Expertise with SQL and experience in DB2 & SQL Server.
-Good understanding of enterprise architectural patterns including J2EE design patterns.
Daily Tasks Performed
* Work closely with staff and vendor for technology projects
* Provide and/or validate technology selection (as needed)
* Create and validate technology design and architecture
* Hands-on project development and troubleshooting/validation
* Create SQL queries to validate new technology
* B.S. Computer Science or Bachelor*s Degree in a related field.
* Experience using Spring MVC
* Experience using an Open Source Rules Engine
JSON, HTML5, AJAX, JSP, CSS
* Excellent communication skills