Micro Focus’s ArcSight division, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Management solutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies. ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk. The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber security attacks, and insider threats.
ArcSight is a leader in security and compliance management solutions that intelligently identify and mitigate business risk for enterprises. ArcSight provides the industry's only vendor-neutral solution for real time intelligent identification, prioritization and network response to external security attacks, insider threats and compliance breaches.
- Develop and use libraries, APIs and frameworks to assist in the creation of applications
- Participate in full software development lifecycle
- Review and assist in development of requirements and technical specs
- Perform unit and integration testing for software
- Experience with GIT Repositories
- Experience with nosql databases
- Experience with D3.js and integrating it into an React app
- Knowledge of REST (and SOAP) protocols and Web Application development
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, and abilities to design and implement complex algorithms to deliver architectural components and business functions
- Experience in an agile-development environment
- Strong database knowledge, performance tuning, and query optimization
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns
Education and Experience :
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong technical and business English usage of document reading, emails and conference calls
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Java development training, certification is a plus.