I have the Sr. Front End Engineer opening for 3 Locations - Knoxville, TN l Wash D.C. l NYC
Recent Feedback from client:
Duration: 1 year +
Work Authorization: USC or GCH
Description: Same as before but search for people based on the notes above.
- Responsible for diagnosing bugs, planning features, and maintaining video code used across multiple brands and properties.
- Work on 2-3 properties that utilize modern JS libraries to implement video playback on the web via generated player libraries, a Vue-based SPA, and an AEM-hosted brand site in the early stages of migrating to Vue.js.
- Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers and business sponsors) to develop functional solutions that match business requirements and designs.
- Provide accurate technical estimates for development timeframes
- Lead and mentor other engineers on the team
- Experience in developing Single-Page-Applications with modern frameworks (VueJS/React/Angular)
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to develop using a high-disciplined and structured approach ensuring long-term maintainability and re-usability
- Experience working in an agile-like environment
- Experience in frontend performance optimization
- Advanced cross-browser/device compatibility troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of web/usability/accessibility standards
- Experience integrating front-end code with Java or similar platforms
- Experience working with DVCS and associated methodologies git and git-flow
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and with remote co-workers
- Have a strong sense of commitment and responsibility for your work
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Have a keen interest in emerging technologies and a desire to learn
- Have a friendly, positive attitude - we are a friendly group!
Nice-to-Have Skills (bonus if you have these):
- Experience writing build scripts; familiarity with frontend modular build tools such as Webpack
- Experience working with video player libraries ex. JW Player, Anvato, PDK, Brightcove, video.js
- Experience with AEM/Java a plus