Hi Job Seekers,
Hope you are doing great!!
Currently, we have a job opening of Sr. Kafka Engineer/Developer in New York with one of our clients. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume or call me at 408-409-7513
Position: Sr. Kafka Engineer/Developer
Location: New York
- The candidate will be part of the team responsible for deployment of large scale Confluent Enterprise Kafka on Kubernetes and developing self-service tooling to manage multiple kafka clusters. In addition, this role demands integrating Public Cloud messaging systems with internal one with heavy focus on automation and devops. Other responsibilities includes helping development team with best practices, on-boarding, monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning Kafka clusters. The ideal candidate is one who has hands experience on Kafka, Java, Linux and developing Restful APIs
Hands on 3+ years of experience using Apache Kafka, Java & Linux is a must-Experience building RESTful APIs-Experience working with Docker & Kubernetes
- -Strong fundamentals in distributed system design, development and deployment using agile/devops practices
- -Experience with Agile development methodology and CI/CD-Experience with tools such as GIT, Jira and Bitbucket-A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in teams
- -Good communication skills and excellent team work experience
What Gives You an Edge:
- -Deep knowledge of JVM internals
- -Python Knowledge
- -Experience with system performance
- -Contributor/Committer to open source projects
- A minimum of 8 years of engineering / development experience required.
Kashif Nabi| VBeyond Corporation
Direct Number 408-409-7513
Note: VBeyond is fully committed to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity.