AFW is a dynamic, privately held company and one of the country's premier and fastest growing furniture retailers. This role will be responsible for the back-end web development of the companies eCommerce site; as well as for producing quality plugins to support the organization's strategies and goals.
- Develop and maintain plugins for the NOPCommerce platform
- Develop and maintain .Net applications
- Develop automation for in-house processes
- Incorporate foreign technologies into .Net NOPCommerce framework
- Collaborate with the product team, and roadmap technical lead, to expand and improve existing customer solutions
- Create and modify unit tests in a continuous integration development environment
- Proficient in NET / C# application development, with at least five (5) years of professional development experience
- Agile project management experience at team lead level or above
- Deep understanding of the agile development methodology
- Proficient with .NET full stack development, including but not limited to: MVC5.2, .NET 4.6, .NET Core, and Visual Studio 2017
- Proficient developing applications utilizing a SQL Server database backend.
- Strong understanding of platform architecture design particularly focused on object-oriented concepts and principles.
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture and patterns
- Comfortable developing attractive front-ends using CSS, HTML and jQuery
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or another similar program; or comparable professional work experience.
- DevOps oriented
- Team-oriented, highly organized, and resourceful.
- Self-motivated and able to drive tasks to completion.
- Proficient developing against RESTful APIs.
- Experience with responsive web design principles.
- Prior use NopCommerce is a plus.
- Prior SCRUM master is a plus
- STORIS ERP experience is a plus
- Requires constant use of arms, hands, fingers, eyes, legs, and back.
Physical Work Environment
- Long periods of sitting and standing.
- Exposure to fluorescent lighting.
American Furniture Warehouse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.