Heath Technology - Cloud Hosting Lead - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As a Sr. Solution Specialist, you will have multiple responsibilities depending on project scope and deliverables.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, and deploy infrastructure in the operational environment on RHEL
• Extensive Cloud and Infrastructure knowledge
• Leading a team of infrastructure consultants, Coordination activities
• Promote changes created by Developers through the environments and into production
• Write deployment scripts using Shell/Perl/Python and Jenkins • Develop and implement Security strategies within technology space to ensure a secure middleware environment
• Experience with agile and test-driven development, Behavior Driven Development methodologies required • Define, track and maintain system configuration documents and standards • Work as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges.
• 6+ years of proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Have previous Active Directory integration experience
• Proficient Storage Virtualization, Cloud and Networking
• Extensive experience working in LINUX environments
• Infrastructure Engineering on RHEL, IBM ESB Stack, Unix Shell Scripts, Jenkins, SDLC (Waterfall and Agile)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to plan and prioritize work and meet project deadlines
• Work office location will be in Gilbert, AZ
• Travel - up to 25%, if required for specific project work
• Certifications are a plus
• Experience with previous Managed Services is a plus.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.