Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mstrassberg
Sr. Machine Learning Engineer / Head of Data Science (A.I. Startup)
(multiple openings, title/role commensurate with experience)
San Francisco, CA
The company is led by industry veterans with a track record of success, has raised a large round of funding, already has numerous large companies as customers, and is growing rapidly.
The company's product utilizes the latest techniques in machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing to disrupt a very lucrative industry.
In this position, you would be helping to develop critical features for core products that utilize high quality data-sets and a large number of users.
In addition to paying competitive salary, the company will provide significant equity which could be very lucrative.
- Understanding of machine learning methods such as classification, feature selection, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- Experience using NLP as well as supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods to real-world datasets
- Knowledge in statistics and probability, including causal inference and experimental design
- Experience using various programming languages like Python, R, and SQL
- Experience using libraries such as Tensorflow, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Gensim, etc.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites: https://www.dice.com/company/10366547
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: