Seeking Software Engineers with a passion for tackling hard problems to play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of product features from beginning to end.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security
· Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for team deliverables
· Write high quality distributed system software
· Work in an agile, startup development environment, where you are always working on the most important tasks
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
· 5+ years industry experience in Machine Learning or a Master’s Degree
· Experience developing large scale, complex software systems.
· Excellence in communicating with users, team members, and stakeholders to describe product features, designs and product strategy.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle.
Work Environment: This job operates in a normal professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines, and filing cabinets.
Physical Requirements: while performing the duties of this job the employee must have the ability to communicate or exchange information; also, the employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as viewing a computer, expansive reading, or preparing and analyzing data, reports and figures.
Job Type: Full-time