Hope you are doing well,
Please find the below requirement and if you are comfortable and interested please share your updated resume with contact details ASAP.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: 100% Remote Opportunity
Duration: Long Term Contract
Our Typical Stacks:
- React/Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate, SQL Server/Oracle, Tomcat/Weblogic, Windows/Linux.
- Whatever technology provides the best solution of the project
We’re looking for someone who gets excited about applying technology to serve others and is interested in learning and making a difference in the world.
- You love to dive into and solve the hardest and most urgent issues
- Smart, friendly and gets things done.
- Driven, proactive and hardworking.
- Deep technical design and troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient team player who strives to best support teams of software developers.
- Eager to learn new skills by diving in head first and emerge as a subject matter expert.
- Thrive in a fast pace environment.
- 5 years of experience.
- Java as your language of choice.
- Expertise in designing and implementing cloud-native applications.
- Designing applications using Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices Architecture, Serverless architecture and N-tier.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Design patterns (Object Oriented, Enterprise/web application)
- Strong knowledge in designing systems with architectural rigors such as, usability, performance, testability, scalability.
- Solid understanding on secure software design and use build-in security in software concept (e.g. OWASP).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud concepts and tools.
- Practice and guide team to write clean code for efficiency and maintainability.
- Adhere to Test driven development idea and use the test automation at every level: Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Integration testing.
- Strong SQL Knowledge including tuning queries with complex business logic.
- A Computer Science degree from a top university, or a solid CS foundation achieved via other means.
- Working in Agile/Scrum methodology or poses the Agile mindset