The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Sr. Manager, Digital Web UI. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The Digital Web UI Manager is responsible for leading an innovative group of web developers in designing and building the next generation online shopping & delivery web-based user interfaces, at scale for the Albertsons brands Digital eCommerce platform. Key focus areas include: online shopping and delivery functionality, loyalty and offer related systems (internal and customer facing), corporate and investor web sites.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage teams of software development engineers using Agile Scrum practices
- Mentor software engineers through their career growth
- Work with the recruiting team to attract and retain high quality and diverse talent
- Engage and drive technical architecture and design discussions
- Drive the technical roadmap and work closely with Product teams on product roadmap
- Build an open, positive and energized Agile culture, leading and inspiring team to do the right things
- Foster a culture of continuous learning, innovation and improvement with a focus on delivering business value
- Collaborate with Cross functional teams, Product, UX, Operations and Technical Support teams to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency and collaboration
- Collaborate with the other managers to ensure we are building products that provide a consistent and powerful experience across web, mobile and supporting services.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years prior hands-on technical experience
- A minimum of 5 years of technical management experience in a highly complex and large-scale enterprise
- Highly technical, hands-on and effective people leader and manager, technology evangelist
- Strong experience managing Agile teams and helping to improve related process & methodologies
- Strong experience with Adobe Experience Manager and related tools, technologies
- Strong experience with scaling web platforms technologies
- Strong experience with content management technologies
- Strong background and working knowledge of all phases of systems analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting careersatsafeway.com