Our direct current client has a new requirement for a Senior Manager, ERP Manager to lead their D365 implementation project. Working as integral part of the the technology team, you will be working with cross functional teams to plan and oversee the successful implementation of this ERP solution.
Enterprise-scale ERP software implementation experience is required. Experience with D365 is highly preferred. Alternatively, they will accept MS AX experience but their preference is D365. The ideal candidate should have experience planning all activities associated with the delivery of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations application, and developing release plans for product solutions considering both customer priorities for enhancements and new features.
- Must have strong verbal, written and presentation skills; the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position required.
- 5+ years of experience leading large, enterprise-scale ERP software implementations required
- 7+ years of experience in application analysis, design, configuration, development and deployment required, preferably with an ERP solution like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred (X++, SSRS) preferred
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft's integrations and API technologies to support integrations with 3 rd parties.
- Broad experience utilizing varying project methodologies (ranging from waterfall to agile) and SDLC management required.
- Develop and orchestrate release plans for product solutions considering both customer priorities for enhancements and new features.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify ways to streamline system and operational processes and improve the quality for customer service and end-user experience.
- Understand users' business processes and the drivers behind emerging business needs.
- Provide guidance for new product upgrades, test and pilots.
- Orchestrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations upgrades, including other third party integrated applications, with Reliance development cycles to minimize disruption to operations and ensure product support.
- Ensure product upgrade and release cycles comply with internal processes for Architecture Review, Project Management Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle, Procurement and Finance.
- Monitor customer support for product solutions, ensuring that reported problems are prioritized and addressed in a timely manner.
- Develop opportunities for cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration and excellent service delivery.
- Lead the project team to achieve goals and milestones by fostering trust and engaging in open, respectful and transparent communication.
- Deliver solutions that meet business goals and operational requirements on time and within budget.
- Build and maintain strong and strategic partnerships across the client organization and divisions
- Comply with all internal and external policies and procedures including the Architecture Standards, Security, Project Management Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle, Change Management, Procurement and Finance, proposing improvements where applicable
- Expertly orchestrate all activities associated with the delivery of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations application.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED PLEASE HOWEVER CLIENT WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES FROM THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: IL, TX, GA OR CA. WHEN DEEMED SAFE TRAVEL IS EXPECTED TO BE UP TO 50% PRIMARILY DOMESTIC BUT SOME INTERNATIONAL
. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.