Sr. Manager, ERP Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) needed for a direct placement opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA. Position can sit in Seattle WA, Portland OR, Irvine CA or Lubbock TX. Position is remote until a COVID vaccine is available. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking an ERP Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) Senior Manager to be responsible for developing and managing the Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) delivery with accountability for planning, leadership, management, direction, and administration for activities.
- Assist the Director in managing the strategy, policies and practices for staff supporting implementations including communicating performance levels.
- Ensure that all programs and projects assigned are appropriately planned, managed, and delivered to meet customer defined value metrics, regulatory mandates and ongoing business and clinical requirements.
- Provide leadership to maximize financial resources, quality, cost effectiveness and responsiveness by working closely with project sponsors, internal and external stakeholders and collaboration with technology, applications, operations, informatics, customer service and strategy business teams.
- Maintain relationships with key business partners and other senior leaders in the IS / ERP / PPMO industry in order to leverage best practices, evaluate emerging strategies, and distribute knowledge internally to develop, inform plans and strategies.
- Implement appropriate project delivery models for ERP where the ERP organization is a trusted adviser in defining, delivering, and improving services for the enterprise and its customers.
- Take on a leadership role for program management of Oracle ERP cloud transformation across HR, Payroll, Finance, Supply Chain, and Workforce Management business domains.
- Ensure understanding and alignment of PPMO with ERP strategic direction.
- Monitor the performance of the project management staff and evaluates the performance based on specific KPIs.
- Oversee IS operations for the specific areas of Project Management.
- Maintain the delivery of secure, reliable, and scalable Project Management functions that support the growth and financial objectives.
- Manage the delivery of Projects / Programs while continuously evaluating new and emerging methodologies to expand service delivery and reduce cost.
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, or equivalent education / experience.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of project management experience in an Information Services setting and 8 years or more experience in leading complex project teams with members of multiple disciplines or an equivalent combination of relevant experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Information Services, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or a related IS or healthcare discipline.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) license / certification.
- End-to-end enterprise-scale Oracle ERP program management experience.
- Management or IT strategy and implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of following business domains: Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Payroll, Workforce Management
- Strong communication with extensive experience in executive leadership facilitation.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.