As our Senior Manager, Manufacturing Sciences, you'll help ensure increased production and act as our Technical lead.
- You will provide technical leadership for Microbiology operation which will include, R&D for new products in North America, leading second/third level investigations on product performance issues and evaluate and qualify new process and alternative raw materials
- You will lead in operations by designing and implementing quality and advising business leaders on quality and manufacturing standards applicable to the business being served
- You will ensure we maintain compliance with current EHS standards and good laboratory practice.
- You will manage the Media Formulation and Product Performance functions for the site, including managing through other leaders within these functions.
- You will identify and implement select improvement projects to production processes, methods and controls, including scope development, justification and execution as well as potential capital investment analysis.
- You will provide technical support for project start-ups, test runs and special procedures.
- You will work closely with the manufacturing, planning, and distribution departments to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You will assist in long-term departmental planning.
- You will organize the staff and workload to meet or exceed departmental performance standards and achieve business key performance indicators.
- You will manage employee activities
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in biological sciences, microbiology, chemistry or engineering. A Master’s Degree in Microbiology would be preferred
- You’ll have 5+ years in clinical microbiology or equivalent experience in quality control or chemical process laboratory.
- You’ll have experience with DOE and process control project
- You’ll have experience with Root cause analysis/problem solving
- You’ll have supervisory experience
- You’ll be familiar with setting up standard procedures and processes and experience in lean management would be preferred
- You’ll be detail oriented and efficient, with the ability to redirect focus quickly and effectively and have strong written and verbal communication
- You’ll have prudent and practical decision-making abilities, a team player, and work independently without direct supervision while working in a complex matrix organization
- You’ll be proficient with Microsoft and experience with SAP would be preferred
"We Engineer your success" Britech Group, Inc is a Technology Staffing Company who are experts in integrating exceptional people with top companies. Additional Job Openings- http://britechgroup.com