One of the world's largest Financial Institutions, located in Malvern, PA is looking for a Sr. Manager of DevSecOps. This company combines the art of content and the science of experimentation to power special, coordinated customer experiences across digital and traditional marketing channels. This role can offer upwards of 200K depending on experience.
In this role, you will be leading the DevSecOps team and will be responsible for voicing support for applying DevSecOps principles and processes to drive innovative design, development and implementation. The ideal candidate will have a key focus on software and security automation throughout the CI/CD delivery pipeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud- based security management tools such as Splunk, Dome9, AlienVault, AlertLogic or Fortinet
- Experience with programming or scripting experience (Java, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with AWS development and management
- Familiarity with full stack engineering in development and deploying applications into the cloud
- Work in Agile and DevSecOps environments
- AWS cloud architecture
- QA Assurance
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in CS, or equivalent
- Proven experience building and leading large teams (near-shore and off-shore)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.