We have an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer with one of the most respected companies in the Life Sciences industry.
Our client is a multi-billion dollar leader in the manufacturing of innovative products in the Medical Device space.
If you are passionate about making an impact with a company, who's goal it is to improve the quality of life for millions of people, we'd like to talk with you!
This is a contract position that is expected to last for, at least, 18 months. In this role you will be responsible for:
Client is looking for:
- Manufacturing process support, regulation compliance and controls
- Creating and finalizing validation reports and procedure updates
- Process monitoring and continuous improvement
- Coordinating product changes and providing leadership on applicable design changes
- Experience in the validation, documentation, and manufacture of medical devices
- Intimate knowledge of FDA 21 CFR 820.75
- Minimum of a Bachelor-s Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline
Keywords: Medical Device, Manufacturing, Validation, IQ/OQ/PQ, Quality, Engineer, DMR
Job ID: 313309 About EG Life Sciences:
EG Life Sciences is a professional services firm that delivers flexible and scalable solutions to Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, including the resources they need to meet the unique challenges of FDA regulations and submissions. We offer our consultants Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, as well as 401k and disability and life insurances.