Please note this is a Permanent Position.
Please include ALL contact information on your resume.
Client is looking for very strong Senior Level Management Skills, Managing a Big Group of People
Must have semiconductor experience.
Must have experience with leading a group of Candidate.
Must be a Materials person NOT a Supply Chain person.
The primary function of the Materials Manager is the execution of material planning, purchasing, inventory control, and returned materials disposition processes in order to support production requirements to meet customer need dates. This role is responsible for developing resources to meet department objectives, financial performance measured against department budgets and inventory, operational performance measured against strategic / tactical objectives, and continuous improvement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Management Experience (for people manager job only):
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:This section is required for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA)
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment
Physical Demands :
• Ability to climbing, stoop, kneel, reaches, walk, push, pull and grasp
• Ability to stand for sustained periods of time.
• Need to have visual acuity to perform the tasks.
Ability to move arms, hands and fingers.
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Ability to lift over 10 lbs. with assistance
• Ability to talk on phone and use computer for extended periods of time may be required.
• Subject to frequent interruptions.
• Required to wear personal protective equipment where applicable.
• May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers, faxes, computer etc.
• Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment (training and meeting).
For consideration please refer job 291.
San Francisco, CAContact