Client is seeking an experienced senior mobile app developer in contract position to develop, enhance and maintain mobile apps enterprise-wide.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Experience with Cordova and Cordova plugins are desired.
- Experience with UI/HTML layout with a responsive framework such as Foundation or Bootstrap helpful
- Good understanding and knowledge of Swift and Java/Kotlin for providing support for Vendor developed native apps.
- Some experience with Mac, XCode and debugging iPhones via Safari.
- Some experience with Android phone debugging via Chrome.
- Experience with single-page apps will be helpful
- Experience with Visual Studio and .NET technologies will be a plus.
- Ability to define task timelines, lead design sessions, and provide technical leadership in developing mobile solutions.
Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of job-related experience Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in place of preferred level of education: Bachelor,
Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
Develop, enhance and implement the hybrid apps, thin apps, vendor apps, and native app as needed.
Develop, enhance and maintain the standardized mobile framework and tools kits for apps development.
Enhance and maintain the centralized push engine and mobile apps data management system.
Assists with troubleshooting and fixing the issue with mobile apps.
Manage and support the mobile apps in SAP Mobile Platform
independently or as part of a team complete assignments and project work on time employing team standards and ensuring acceptable level of quality
Evening and weekend hours may need to be worked as part On-call support or as part of meeting project deadline
Other related duties will be assigned as needed