Sr. Mobile Engineer
Location: San Jose
Here's what you can expect from the job and what you need to be successful:
- Design and write software technical specifications, write software code and perform unit testing
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized
- Work with business units to improve efficiency and remove barriers in applications
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates
- Provide deep systems support (programming, architecture, system analysis) for the Applications team
- Document processes and development projects
- Collaborate with technical staff to learn and understand software problems
- Follow established configuration/change control processes
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Work closely with peers, stakeholders and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Plan for and work flexibly to deadlines
- Minimum of 10-12 years' of industry experience and major experience in Mobile Development.
- Design and development experience in a complex operating environment
- Proficient in building cross platform native applications with React Native Framework
- Experience with common front end build tools
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design
- Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Proficient in application design and development for iOS using Objective-C or Android using Java
- Experience writing up relevant Unit & Integration Tests
- Experience in benchmarking and optimizing the app for best performance across different devices
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Familiarity with SCRUM as a development method for Agile Development
Nice to have -
- Financial/ Banking industry experience.
Need strictly locals for the role or non -locals who are willing to relocate to Bay Area. The candidate need to be onsite for the role .
Final round of interview will be an onsite Interview.
No remote work option available .
About us :
Decision Minds is a Silicon Valley based Analytics and Digital solution firm with several fortune 500 customers. We have operations in San Francisco Bay Area, Bangalore, India and Mexico. The consultants will work on industry leading solutions and products in Analytics and Digital space.