Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
We're looking for an experienced professional developer who is fluent in mobile technologies. You're passionate about technology and are constantly learning and growing. You want to work in a collaborative environment where you're encouraged share ideas with your team and make an impact on our products.Our Culture:
Job Qualifications:Job Qualifications:
- Technical Debt: Our company recognizes the importance of tackling our technical debt, and the teams are given a percentage of every sprint to work on it.
- Your voice matters: We encourage everyone, regardless of title or responsibility, to speak up when they've got an idea to better our products. No backlog is off limits.
- Transparency and honesty: Our leaders have an open-door policy, and we hold monthly (optional) meetings to keep everyone on the same page about where we're at and where we're headed as a business unit
- Employee Recognition: Not only can you receive recognition from your leaders, but you'll also have a regular opportunity to recognize your peers in a way that can directly translate to gift cards in their pocket.
- Events: We've got a team on-site that's focused on providing fun ways to engage with your peers and employees across the building. This same team ensures that we've got plenty of opportunities for learning and giving back to the Oklahoma City community.
- Flexible Working Model: Get the best of both worlds. Work in a highly collaborative environment and take advantage of the amazing culture and environment of the office for 3 days a week. Also enjoy the comforts and work-life balance of working from home 2 days a week.
- Professional experience as a mobile developer
- One or more applications published in the Google Play Store or App Store
- Experience developing native Android applications using Java, Android SDK, Android Studio
- Experience developing iOS applications using objective C and Swift
- Experience using cross-platform mobile development tools (Xamarin, React Native, Flutter, PhoneGap, Iconic)
- Experience working with remote data via RESTful services and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape and emerging technologies
- Real estate appraisal related knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with unit testing, TDD, continuous integration, paired programming, and agile methodologies is highly desirable
#Dice_CH CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.