direct client is seeking a qualified Sr. Mobile iOS Developer
to join their team for a direct hire (FTE) opportunity that can sit 100% REMOTE! Job Title:
Sr. Mobile iOS Developer Openings:
Full-Time/ Direct Hire Location:
HQ in San Diego, CA (100% REMOTE) Independent Candidates Only Who Doesn't Requires Any Visa Sponsorship. JOB SUMMARY
As Sr. Mobile iOS Developer, you will be a contributing team member to the design, troubleshooting, documentation, testing and debugging of software for the Company's mobile application - t:simulator. You will be responsible for leading development and maintenance of cross platform applications. The Sr. iOS Developer will also lead the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. KEY Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains cross platform mobile applications for iOS.
- Partners with the software embedded team.
- Works with the User Experience designers to build the interface with a focus on usability features.
- Delivers across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to application stores and support.
- Optimizes performance for the applications, provide on-going testing of updates from Apple and Google.
- Develops, modifies, and tests mobile applications per corporate software process documents.
- Contributes to software design specifications, interface descriptions, and other software documentations.
- Contributes to software validation (write, dry run & review) & verification protocols.
- Participates in formal test execution.
- Develops unit tests.
- Performs software integration.
- Supports software testing with utility software.
- Embraces the Design Control process by participating in design reviews and maintaining design history files.
- Confirms completion of required training plan before assuming job responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, including Privacy/HIPAA, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5+ years of professional experience
- 7-10+ years' experience in mobile application development for medical devices, web applications software or related area
- Experience in Swift and Kotlin programming languages preferred
- Proficient with formal software test methodologies
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience using social media APIs and version control systems (preferably Git or SVN)
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of the following cloud-based programming languages: C, Objective C, and/or Java
- Able to work effectively in a team environment or independently to deliver high quality work product with minimal supervision
- Able to assert own ideas and persuade others through effectively consolidating, evaluating, and presenting relevant information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Able to effectively convey information related to work product and lead group discussions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about continuous learning
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #SCH