Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Position is remote for now until client's office reopens - candidate must work 100% onsite once office reopens.
Client is looking for a Senior Developer with extensive experience in software development to use their expertise and knowledge of industry best practices to perform various development tasks such as, analysis, design, coding, and unit testing.
• Design, publish and test RESTful APIs using SAML, Anypoint API Manager and Anypoint API Portals
• Support functional / end-to-end testing using Anypoint Portal, SOAPUI and Postman
• Build shared APIs and common modules that can drive consistency across the platform
• Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to other developers.
• Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
• Ensure self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
• Work closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
• Provide continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
• Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance MuleSoft integrations and accelerate delivery of business value to the enterprise
• 7-10 years of experience in developing and delivering integration and data migration projects
• 4-5 years of experience in developing various Enterprise Application Integrations Solutions using MuleSoft
• Candidate should hold 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification
• In-depth experience with JSON, MQ, Java and XML
• In-depth experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design, Dataweave, API Management; CloudHub a plus.
• Experience using GiT for code sharing, deployment management and team collaboration
• Functional / end-to-end testing using Anypoint Portal, SOAPUI and Postman
• Experience working collaboratively with other engineers to elevate the performance and value of the platform
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A276.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact