Job Title: SR .NET Developer
We're looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, with end to end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server-side development, working in a complex, cloud-based environment.
Core group is responsible of the most important components of the system providing multi-tenant, fully customizable checkout experience; APIs for ecommerce platforms integration; end-to-end payments solutions that involve third party integration in a secured payment environment.
Core group develops infrastructures required for all operations. From web-based back office applications, to windows services and micro services as well as integrating with logistics hardware, and much more.
Required Skills & Experience
• Proven experience developing end to end web applications with Asp.net MVC/.Net Core - at least 4 years
• Understand design patterns and OOD/OOP principles
• Experience working with micro-services
• Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
• Writing unit testing using major frameworks - nunit, xunit, or equivalent
• Knowledge in React/Angular/Vue- advantage
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET core
- Experience with Cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience working Git/ Git flow
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket etc.) - Advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (NewRelic, AppDynamics, winDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters etc.) - advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Microsoft Technologies
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Post COVID Work from home
- Great company culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.