Minimum Required Skills:
CCIE, Cisco R/S, Pre Sales, Cisco DC, Cloud Solutions, CCDE, CCNP, ACI / SDN
Established Enterprise Technology Solutions Provider and Cisco VAR has an immediate opening for a Senior Network / Data Center Solutions Architect who has strong Cisco R&S / Network & Data Center Solutions Design & Solutions Architecture expertise. This will be a lead role for the local region and involve very little if any travel outside the local area.
Ideal candidate has significant experience working as a Senior Solutions Architect, Lead Pre Sales Engineer or Principal Solutions Architect / Engineer for either Cisco Systems or a Cisco Gold Partner.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
****Work remotely from home when not in front of clients.
****Very low travel outside of the local area
****Excellent customers and clients that you'll have the opportunity to work with
****Excellent compensation plan that will include aggressive base salary and lucrative bonus plan
What You Need for this Position
- Lab CCIE (or CCNP with CCIE / CCDE level skills)
- Strong Cisco R/S and Network Engineering expertise
- Strong Cisco Data Center Advanced Technology Solutions expertise (Nexus, UCS, WAAS, etc.)
- Strong Storage, Virtualization and Cloud solutions Design / Architecture expertise
- Strong Pre Sales engagement expertise
- SDN / ACI expertise is a plus
- Excellent customer facing skills and ability to provide advanced technical engineering support to enterprise clients
- Addition CCIE certs or a CCDE certification are a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Combination of Technical Design / Engineering and high level customer engagement for Advanced Cisco Networking, Data Center, SDN and / or Cloud Technology Solutions
- Role will be primarily Pre Sales / Solutions Architecture
- Be a trusted Subject Matter Expert for key enterprise clients
- Keep up to date on cutting edge Cisco technologies and solutions
- Acting as a mentor to junior engineers on the team
- Being the "go-to" SME for any urgent client issues / troubleshooting
What's In It for You
- EXCELLENT compensation package including aggressive base salary, bonuses, full benefits, vacation time and paid training
- Opportunity to telecommute and work from a home office part of the time when not out at client sites
- Strong performers will have the ability to move in to a Hands-on Practice Lead role covering a specific technology or vertical if desiredCCNP's / CCIE's / CCDE's who have strong Pre Sales skills in Cisco DC & Enterprise Networking are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume directly to me at: Chuck.Cooke@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.