Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Top Workplaces, Energage, 2021
* CRN Tech Elite 250, The Channel Company, 2020
* CRN MSP 500 Award, CRN, 2020
* Boston Business Journal Area's Largest Minority/Women-Owned Business, Boston Business Journal, 2020
* Boston Business Journal Areas 100 Largest Private Companies, Boston Business Journal, 2020
* Boston Business Largest Family Owned Business, Boston Business Journal, 2020
* CRN Solution Provider 500, CRN, 2020
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Sr. Network Architect with extensive experience in Cisco Implementation, Support, and Consulting. Specific experience with the Service Provider space is desired. You will be working in the Professional Services Division, providing both pre and post-implementation services. We need a dynamic and energetic individual for this demanding position. The essential responsibilities of the Solution Architect are to work directly with customers and Account Managers providing pre and post-implementation services and to work effectively across multiple practice areas within ConRes.
* Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements
* Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in the overall sales process
* Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present them to customers
* Create Customer facing presentations
* Create a Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions
* Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing
* Write Statement of Works
* Performing on-site work for clients
* Project Documentation
* 8-10 years of experience
* Strong Cisco Routing & Switching Background a must
* Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service
* Security Assessment Services Experience
* Network and Security Proficiency working in AWS and Azure Public Cloud Environments
* Hands-on experience with Designing and Implementing Security Best Practices for Public Clouds, specifically AWS and Azure
* Experience with Security Compliance Initiatives
* Hands-on experience with Cisco ACI, Cisco ISE, or another NAC Solution
* Expert level experience with Cisco SD-WAN Viptela
* Hands-on experience with Cisco DNA / SDA
* Firewall Platform Experience - Palo Alto NGFW, Cisco ASA w/FirePOWER services, Cisco Firepower Appliances, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Fortinet FortiGate NGFW
* Demonstrate deep level Next-Generation Firewall Design and Migration Experience
* Meraki Wireless Networking Experience
* Strong Communication, Presentation, and Documentation Skills
* Certifications - CCNA/CCNP/CCIE and/or CCIE level experience is required
* Virtualizing and Container Network and Security Experience is a plus
* Proficiency with Python, NETCONF, Yang, or other programming languages is desired
* Network Automation and DevOps Experience is desired
If you have the right combination of experience, track record, and drive, this will be the career you've been looking for. This is a full-time, salary position.