Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s Tech Elite 250
The Sr. Network Engineer will work with a team of managed services analysis and engineers to deliver excellent support and management of our customers environments. Our managed services networking practice focuses on providing the comprehensive networking expertise our customers need to manage and operate their networks. This role is ideal for someone who is extremely hands on but can also think strategically about designing solutions and analyzing risk. This role is heavily customer facing and requires excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest quality customer service.
* Assist with design and implementation of Security tools, (SEIM, IDS/IPS, Behavioral Analyses)
* Mentor team members and provide training on Networking technologies
* Design and document processes, procedures, and reporting to ensure our customer environments are operating efficiently and in line with best practices
* Lead and participate in network related projects and customer onboarding
* Identify and become proficient at emerging technologies in the UC field
* Participate in interviewing future team members
* Collaborate across teams to ensure transparent delivery of all services from ConRes. This will include working closely with both our professional services and account management teams
* Scope and implement effective monitoring of customers network infrastructure
* Troubleshoot, remediate and perform root cause analysis on network incidents
* Document and perform patching and upgrades on network infrastructure
* Provide on-call support for off-hours incidents and patching
* Provide meaningful updates to customers and accurately maintain Incident, request, problem and change tickets
* Create network reports with proactive findings and recommendations for improvement
* Other responsibilities as requested
Qualifications or Equivalent:
* BS or BA with a technical concentration.
* Relevant certifications strongly preferred:
* Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Security or Routing & Switch
* Palo Alto PCNSA/PSNSE
* Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* 10+ years in a technical field
* 5+ years focused on networking
* Experience configuring and supporting SD WAN Solutions
* Experience with engineering standards, design, and maintenance best practices for enterprise networks
* Experience performing upgrades on a wide array of network infrastructure
* Experience providing support and remediation for critical network outages
* Experience in 24x7x365 Managed Services or SaaS organization preferred
* Experience using ITSM and Monitoring tool sets.
* Ability configuring and support a wide arrange of network infrastructure including wireless, routers, switches, firewalls, and software defined networking platforms
* Strong understanding of enterprise network technologies
* Strong understanding of current security threat landscape
* Ability to present findings and recommendations to customers
* Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences
* Ability to manage projects efficiently from scoping through completion
* Ability to develop and implement processes and procedures