Role: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Easton, PA
Job type: FTE/Permanent
- Designing and implementing network solutions.
- Responsible for day to day support of the network, maintaining network switches, routers, firewalls, Forescout NAC, Aruba Wireless Solution and Pulse Connect Secure VPN
- Participate in network implementations, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Interface with vendors and service providers for network operations
- Supervise global network team.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a network engineer
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP routing protocol (EIGRP, BGP, OSPF)
- Expert knowledge of WAN technologies (MPLS, IPL, VPN, SD-WAN)
- The ability to design and implement data and voice network infrastructures
- The ability to install, configure and maintain FortiGate SD-WAN Firewalls and Juniper SSG Firewalls
- The ability to install, configure, and maintain multi-layer switches, Cisco SG switches and Cisco routers
- The ability to configure and maintain Forescout CounterACT NAC appliances and policies for visibility, compliance and control
- Strong knowledge of wireless communication design and configuration (Aruba)
- Strong knowledge of network monitoring, troubleshooting and performance tuning (SolarWinds, PRTG)
- Thorough Understanding of VOIP design and optimization strategies
- Thorough Understanding of Cyber Security concepts and integration into network design (Forescout, Fortinet, UTM Features, Cisco-ASA or Juniper-SSG and SRX)
- Proven ability to work as part of team, also being self-directed and motivated
- Manufacturing experience in an enterprise environment is desired
Education: Four year college degree or 10-12 years of relevant experience required. Relevant expert level networking certifications (CCIE, JNCIE, etc.) preferred.
Keywords: Network Engineer, Sr. Network Engineer, Lead Network Engineer, Networking Consultant, Lead Networking consultant
E-Business International Inc