Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Weston, FL
Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Network Engineer.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience working as a Sr. Network Engineer
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience related to cloud computing (Azure/AWS)
• Experience working in a CISCO environment
• In depth understanding of Nexis 5000/7000/9000
• Participate in an on call support as needed that may include nights or weekends
• Excellent communication and collaboration
• Basic understanding of firewall security features
• Strong ability to support network cabling
• Comfortable with up to 25% travel
• Experience working with Cisco Meraki is highly desired
• Familiarity with VOIP and Cisco Call Manager is highly desired
• Experience with Palo Alto is highly desired
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Maintain accurate diagrams and configurations for all network infrastructure.
• Procure, turn-up, and troubleshoot both private and public WAN circuits.
• Collaborate across the IT organization to provide end-to-end solutions.
• Assist with evaluation, standardization, deployment, maintenance and documentation of new solutions.
• Provide Tier III escalation support of network service incidents to diagnose problems and resolve time-critical issues.
• Assume technical ownership in network engineering using industry proven best practices to build secure and stable networks.
• Interact with application and development teams to provide network troubleshooting and guidance for quick problem resolution.
• Develop solid working knowledge of Cisco and other vendor networking technologies.
• Configure, install, and maintain network devices
• Provide guidance and training to junior members of the team.
• Regular review and scheduling of firmware updates, preventative maintenance, cyclical replacements and upgrades, and security of all network devices.
• Participate in 24/7 support and on-call rotation
• Develop and execute infrastructure automation tasks via Ansible, Chef or other frameworks
• Analyze network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors.
• Familiarity with change management process and documentation and execution within determined changed windows.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.