Role: Develop & maintain functional and secure networks. Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN). Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices. Manage firewalls.
- 7+ years of industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
• Professional certification preferred (CCNP, CCDP)
• Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
• Familiarity with access control models and network security
• Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
• Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
• Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
Qualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise citizenship status, present location, required salary range and availability details.