Eclaro's client is looking for a Sr. Network Engineering Lead in Charlotte NC. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity. This role will provide hands on management for our client's technical infrastructure (hardware, software, servers, storage solutions, networks, or physical facilities) and critical business needs.
SCOPE AND CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the organization's infrastructure strategy and service delivery standards.
- Develop long-term infrastructure plans and architectures taking into account trends or best practices in the field (e.g., ITIL) and changing organizational needs.
- Establish service level agreements and key service delivery performance indicators or metrics, and identifies areas where performance can be improved through infrastructure changes.
- Responsible for a team that provides technical support with the goal of ensuring integrity and reliability of technologies.
- Oversee and approve planned or unplanned maintenance, troubleshooting or root cause analysis, and problem resolution; seeks to minimize downtime or service disruptions.
- Ensures that necessary training and education to recognize and assess threats, avoid disasters and assess the impact on critical systems and functions is obtained and properly managed within the organization.
- Works closely with other IT leaders to develop and test strategies and test plans.
- Conducts ticket analysis, trending and CI.
- Provides engineering recommendations and change prioritization.
- Ensures that disaster recovery tests are conducted at regular intervals.
- Establishes departmental goals governing performance and capacity, and tracks and reports on departmental achievement.
TOP MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Network Engineering design, deployment, implementation
- Operations management in mid-size company (~1500 employees with multiple sites)
- Management of 5+ people
- Change Management expertise
- Good communication
- Strong Personality
Nice to Have:
- Automation and Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- SDN experience (software defined network)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, IT or other related IT/health field.
- Active CCNP
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical multi-discipline management.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical leadership, preferably within healthcare.
- Ability to foster teamwork while leading and directing the work of others.
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking, routing and IT service management.
- Requires leadership skills, judgment, creativity, and comprehensive knowledge of the field.
- Ability to manage problems and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to drive strategic direction.
For immediate consideration, contact Jeanine Hastings 646-755-9303, email@example.com
**No 3rd parties please*