We are trying to source Sr. Oracle BI Developer for our direct client at Long Island City, NY. We need a Senior OBIEE/BI Publisher Report Writer Developer who will provide day-to-day application support and enhancements and work closely with the business and data analyst.
It will be a long project at Long Island City, NY (Onsite from Day1). We need only and ....
Candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, provide proof of full vaccination to be considered, and willing to work onsite full-time.
- Support includes but is not limited to: user request collection and fulfillment; create, enhance and maintain OAS Data Visualization, OBIEE Dashboards, Answers and pixel perfect BI Publisher reports.
- Enhancement responsibilities include requirements gathering and analysis; designing, building, testing, documenting and deploying report solutions.
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: progress and status reporting and use of Client's project and requirements management tools.
- Good knowledge and experience in understanding of logical and physical data models (8 years) using various data sources
- Oracle OBIEE Dashboards/Answers 12c (8 years)
- Oracle BI Publisher 12c (8 years), building complicated templates
- Oracle Analytics Server and Data Visualization (3 years)
- Oracle Database 10g/12c : data modeling, queries, stored procedures (8 years)
- Thorough knowledge of the SDLC
- Excellent client interface and training skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to changing environments and multi-task
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Possess a collaborative working style and the ability to work independently in a team environment
Education or Certification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or scientific discipline or equivalent work experience.