Lighthouse Technology Services is seeking a Senior (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications) OFSAA Technical Lead for a Direct Hire role in Buffalo, NY.
- Provide designs, specifies information systems solutions and highly technical direction in the development of new or existing applications to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements.
- Serves as a principal application designer for major modifications effectively using analytical and technical skills and available technology and tools in the evaluation of client requirements and processes.
- Provides solutions that are technologically sound.
- Complete day-to-day support activities and special projects.
- Complete and oversee basic to complex systems analysis, design and development.
- Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex projects.
- Maintain an excellent functional understanding of the supported application(s).
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks on small to large scope projects.
- Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms.
- Provide highly analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
- Prepare and review assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- May lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations and strategic direction.
- May assist in developing expense and capital budgets.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Play a lead role in due diligence, cost/benefit analysis and/or business study activities.
Required Skills Include:
- Understanding of PFT Allocation Engine
- Oracle SQL and PLSQL
- OFSAA Hierarchies, expressions and Filters
- Understanding of OFSAA architecture
- Understanding of FSDF and PFT data model
- Thorough understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Understanding of OFSAA Reconciliation Framework
- OFSAA metadata management framework (Hierarchies, datasets)
- 3+ years of experience with GL Recon
- 3+ years of OFSAA configuration experience
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree and 6 years’ systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 6 years’ systems analysis/application development experience
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent project management, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong lateral thinking skills
- Experience coordinating between Applications and business units
- Experience recommending and implementing systems solutions
- Experience driving project milestones and delivery dates
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax Basis (NO C2C or 3rd Party Vendors)
Lighthouse is an E-verify Company