When applying, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Mobile#: Location: Education and Certifications:
Description and Job Requirements
Administers and communicates to the IT team Oracle benefit programs in regards to plan options, enrollment, and policy features.
Assists with employee eligibility and claim issues reported by the Help Desk or the Business team.
Assists in implementation of annual open enrollment.
Work on new projects related to new or changes in benefit offerings.
Perform analysis of new offerings, coordination of vendors and providers.
Will be responsible for understanding the administration of Benefits in Oracle
- Flexible benefit programs that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and legal services if applicable.
- Support and assist with implementation of interfaces that send benefits to vendors that support our multiple products.
- Will interface with Oracle web tools to support VITAS’s benefit programs.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures set by VITAS.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in partnering with employees, HR, and vendors/providers.
Strong customer service/computer skills.
Familiarity with HRIS.
Ability to learn quickly (including technical skills) and adjust to rapidly changing work environment.
5 years minimum benefits experience.
Skills and abilities:
- Certified Oracle Benefits Implementation Specialist (Certification required).
- Must have been a key driver in at least 1-2 Oracle HCM Fusion implementations and have a good understanding of the employee benefits life cycle.
- Drive HR Technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration and user-acceptance testing.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in a Functional Lead Role (EBS/Oracle HCM Fusion/PeopleSoft – Preferably Fusion).
- Define and build enhancements to HR processes and align HR function to business objectives.
- Must have experience in creating and modifying benefits fast formulas.
- Ability to run and create standard benefits reports for use by operations analysts (Enrollment results, Pending Life Events, Pending certifications for example).
- Some prior experience in HR and benefits as an operations analyst (I am listing this as a nice to have – Not mandatory)