My global client in Dallas is looking for a Sr. Oracle CPQ/Quote to Order Consultant. This is a 6 to 12 month contract to hire and 100% remote until January 2022.
Experience working mostly with Oracle CPQ, with knowledge of Oracle Subscription Management Or Oracle Subscription Management Certification, Or Oracle Subscription Management Training complete, Or SalesForce Subscription Management Experience, professional who has a strong understanding of Asset Based Ordering using CPQ is a plus.
• Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development
• Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign, and implementation
• Possess strong leadership skills, functional advisor and manager of technology resources
• Excellent communication skills
1) The implementer of the Oracle Subscription Management (SM) system in a ABO environment.
• Oracle Cloud Business Analyst, emphasizing Oracle Subscription Billing, Subscription Management, Revenue Management, and Oracle CPQ.
• A good understanding of handshake between the CX cloud and Oracle ERP cloud application, focusing on CPQ and Oracle SM, OM, and SM.
• Work closely with the Sales, Contract, Revenue Management, and Order Management teams
• Provide hands-on support to other departments such as Configure to Order, Order to Invoice, and Contract to Quote.
• Education: BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
• Experience: A minimum of 10 years of experience in all aspects of Oracle Applications (preferably Oracle Cloud), with implementation experience in Oracle Subscription Management, Oracle Revenue Management, Oracle CPQ.