Looking for your next exciting career move and interested in bringing environments to the cloud then please read on.
We are in search of a full time Oracle resource here in Scottsdale, AZ
Sr. Oracle Solution Architect
Full Time Engagement
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Must be willing to reside in Phoenix, AZ for this full time need.
You will be part of a team working directly with our local clients and other team members to deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions that adapt to dynamic environments.
What You will be doing:
The Sr. Solution Architect is responsible for the Oracle architecture guidance and design of the new system and infrastructure. Documentation, workflows, including best practices for the project team.
- Experience with Oracle database engineering and administration while meeting expertise requirements.
- Experience designing and constructing a large-scale Oracle infrastructure at an enterprise level.
- Develop technical presentations, proposals while supporting deployment of solutions across multiple environments.
- Liaison with the other Program teams to ensure the design and solution changes are synchronized with the present solution.
- Architect for the migration and integration of dozens of AWS customer environments, placing thousands of instances under cloud management.
- Responsible for managing customer relationships while working closely with client management and cloud engineering teams.
- Pre sales for cloud-based software platform responsible for significant reductions of operational and capital expenses associated with enterprise scale AWS accounts.
- Manage enterprise scale migrations from on premise to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Responsible for OCI sales presentations to clientele and customer prospects to drive perspective business, working to estimate project costs and timelines.
- Public Cloud infrastructure Management and Configuration with AWS.
- Oracle engineering and administration
- OCI background
- Infrastructure Monitoring- skilled in Opsview/Nagios/Web Monitoring, Connectivity Monitoring
- Infrastructure Scripting
- Dev Ops/Version Control (GIT), CI/CD
- Autotask for Ticketing
- Log Management
- Operators, Key Management and SSO
Excellent long term engagement for the right individual. Little to no travel involved. Immediate opportunity, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org