Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Sr. Oracle Cloud Inventory Consultant , you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Design and delivery for Inventory Management and RFSmart solution and oversight of data cleansing activities.
• Support Lead in Oracle Cloud SCM project activities from a functional perspective, with focus on implementing, maintaining and supporting Oracle Cloud applications.
• Includes solution design, business process analysis, and system integration.
• Provide implementation support, bug fixes, and customer support.
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We're recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
• 6+ years of consulting and/or industry experience.
• 4+ years of experience in Oracle Cloud.
• Oracle Cloud Inventory certification required.
• Experience with Oracle Cloud implementation focused on Cloud Inventory, Cloud Costing, INV, RF Smart, Support and Implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to provide implementation support, bug fixes, and customer support.
• Responsible for documenting application designs, functional designs for integrations and extensions, and config workbooks (listing setups and configurations).
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
• Oracle Cloud Cost Management certification.
• Experience implementing mobile solutions, for Inventory Management, RFSmart preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.