eTouch Systems Corporation is looking for a Sr. Database Administrator please find below the details on the position and if interested kindly email your resume as a word document to email@example.com
oracleJob Title: Sr. Database Administrator
Location: Mountain View, CA
- 15 + years of experience in diverse fields of Information Technology specializing in SQL Database Administration in a production environment.
- 8+ years of SQL Server Development and Database Administration experience with an emphasis on performance tuning and high availability for MS SQL server.
- 3 + years managing all aspects of a high traffic production database on MS SQL Server and have implemented Golden Gate
- Experience reviewing, designing and developing data models in conjunction with the application development teams
- Strong skills in Operating System Support and Administration, OS Installation & Configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Expertise in common management tasks for SQL Server in AWS (Instance Classes, Storage, Provisioned IOPS, Multi AZ deployments, VPC, Security groups, Option Groups, Parameter Groups, Backup & Recovery)
- Experience implementing comprehensive solutions for health
- Excellent SQL Server 2012 hands on experience. Exposure to SQL Server 2016 in Production is a plus.
- Expertise in best practices around high availability, automation and security on SQL server Prior experience in migrating Production MS SQL Server databases from private datacenter/CoLo setups to the public cloud with near zero downtime.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and work as an effective team member.
- 24*7 on-call production data