Seeking a Senior Oracle Financials Lead Business Analyst for direct hire employment to support a large global manufacturing Oracle ERP environment. This important role will have responsibility for requirements analysis, configuration and implementation of Oracle EBS Financial applications to support the ongoing business needs of the Finance and Accounting functions.
This position will work remotely during Covid, however, will be expected to be onsite once remote restrictions are lifted.
Lead Business Analyst responsibilities:
- Support large Oracle EBS R12 Financial Applications footprint
- Payables, Receivables, Assets, GL, Purchasing, and Reporting
- Identify software configuration that meets end user business requirements
- Lead system testing, resolve defects, configuration and interoperability issues
- Provide expertise and problem resolution to Business users
- Identify strategies, solutions and best practices in support of global ERP initiative.
- Ensure solutions are delivered to customer satisfaction.
- 8+ years' experience supporting Finance and Accounting systems.
- Prior Oracle EBS R12 Financial Apps implementation experience is required
- Skills in 1 or more EBS Apps (GL, AP, AR, Assets, Cash Management, or eBTax)
- ERP knowledge and understanding of software implementation lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative skills
- Proven track record of leading a team and identifying business solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to lead small projects
- Motivated individual that performs well in a demanding dynamic environment
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary and virtual teams
- Ability to professionally handle confidential matters.
This exciting employment opportunity offers an outstanding compensation and benefits including; 401K, medical, dental and life insurance.