For Mindtree, Welcome to possible is more than a slogan - it reflects our approach to every engagement.
Mindtree [NSE:MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital, in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds.
Mindtree has the following opportunity for our ongoing engagement on Full Time basis.
Position: Sr. P&C Insurance Program Manager
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
Relevant Experience: 16+ years with in-depth program management, client stakeholder management, proactive account farming, experience in implementing insurance cots products like Guidewire, Duck Creek, Majesco, Insurity etc. and exposure to insurance domain would be a must however P&C domain and duck creek knowledge will be a big plus but not mandatory
- Responsible for coordinating multiple work streams of an initiative/project across IT landscape to ensure on time, on budget delivery to customer expected quality.
- Provide delivery management, oversight, and team leadership for one or more programs consisting of multiple work stream in the account.
- Providing support and delivery involvement to ensure participation in estimates and proposals
- Ensure oversight of dependencies / inter-dependencies between program work streams to achievement of milestones within or across one or more vendors/clients.
- Identify risks and inter dependencies and work to develop plausible solutions
- Deliver strategic, proactive guidance for key client stakeholders
- Conceive innovative, high value solutions for clients in areas of domain, technology or process improvement
- Be the as delivery SPOC from Mindtree to establish and maintain excellent business relationships with all key customer stakeholders and front end delivery related discussions
- Provide continuous monitoring methods for the stability of existing processes. Conduct regular review of project progress & report status to internal Mindtree delivery team as well client stakeholder.
- Ensure all projects are compliant to basic PM & delivery processes such as guidance, staffing, invoicing etc.
- Assist Account Manager in account farming with proactive opportunities identification and enabling solutions for them
- Minimum of 6+ year of experience in delivering large engagements end to end preferably implementing and maintaining insurance cots products
- In-depth Insurance domain understanding, preferred domain would be P&C
- Exposure and understanding of the Duck creek technology landscape and insurance domain would be a big plus but not mandatory
- Experience in delivering an end to end planning and execution involving Agile methodologies
- Exposure to implementing engagements across IT landscape specifically involving Cloud, RPA, Test automation/engineering would be a big plus
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities () to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Why work with us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development
- Encourages a good work-life-balance
- Values recognition as a cornerstone of our culture
- Driven by values and leadership