Please note that this is a 6+ months contract position.
The client is seeking a PKI Security Engineer experienced in digital certificate management processes, and leading practices, or infrastructure IT background in some or all of the following disciplines: Systems Administration (Windows, Unix OS), Network administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization. The successful candidate will be able to leverage our existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, review requests for, and issue certificates for the organization.
•Consult with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
•Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
•Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
•Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
•Customer focus for supporting hundreds of applications / services using thousands of certificates
• 5+ years of related operational experience with PKI, and Certificate Management• Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi)• Experience with ServiceNow Change/Incident/Problem management • Experience with Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment • Extensive experience (5+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions• Experience as a computer system administrator • Posses Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators• College Degree in a technical discipline
EDUCATION: • Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) • CompTIA Net+• CompTIA A+• CompTIA Security + "
• EXTREMELY DESIRED: other scripting experience is helpful, but must have 2+ years experience with Powershell.
• Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework of Change/Incident/Problem management
• Experience with ServiceNow
• Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators
• Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi)
• Knowledge of DevOps / DevSecOps principles "
Preferred applicants will have a year or more experience in at least one of the following skills--
• Ansible Configuration Management Scripting is strongly preferred
• Strong Puppet skills
• Containers – OpenShift, Kubernetes, GKE
• Vault – especially as related handling secrets in Containers
• Cloud Technologies – AWS is good -- Azure and Google Cloud is preferred
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A475.