Montefiore Information Technology (MIT) is looking for an Enterprise Asset Management Senior Product Manager with a focus on ERP implementation related experience. This candidate will play a key role in the implementation and support of a new ERP suite including the Finance, Enterprise Asset Management, HR and Asset Management functions on a single ERP system across all business partners. This strategic position will be part of a strong team that will play a pivotal role in the health system s ERP technology transformation program and evolve to a shared services model across Montefiore Medicine.
The ideal candidate must possess strong business analytical skills and will work with the business process owners to evaluate requirements, recommend process improvements and configure the ERP solution. This Enterprise Asset Management Senior Product Manager role has responsibilities within each phase of the ERP Transformation project life cycle including user meetings, requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and go-live.
The Enterprise Asset Management Senior Product Manager provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
Role and Responsibilities
- Influence and support the overall roadmap for the ERP Product portfolio of Montefiore Medicine with a focus on the Enterprise Asset Management business processes.
- Stay current with trends and developments in Enterprise Asset Management technologies and formulate strategic courses of action.
- Be a catalyst for innovation and growth within business operations.
- Control and manage finance related end results, including all project phases/tasks as applicable to the finance implementation; Coordinate with other managers responsible for implementation as well as other product managers involved in multi-disciplinary efforts; Manage integration testing and system testing of new development work as assigned.
- Control and manage production system issues: triage issues; conduct detailed impact analysis, root cause analysis, and downstream effects of modifications.
- Manage assigned resources; Demonstrate effective internal communication and task delegation while providing support and guidance; mentor and identify training needs for team members, ensuring professional development and superior technical expertise.
- Work effectively within and across ERP/Finance/HR business operations and IT teams to execute projects and roadmap items; Assist Business Analysts and other team members as necessary. Encourage, assist, and foster development of co-worker s skills and proficiency.
- Act as a trusted advisor to Montefiore Medicine business process owners and operations to ensure alignment with business drivers, and integrate these requirements into the strategy as it is developed.
- Prioritize related initiatives and coordinate the evaluation, deployment and implementation of current and future ERP functionality.
- Use stakeholder feedback to recommend improvements and adjustments to ERP functionality.
- Provide guidance during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases.
- Monitor application performance, service delivery performance metrics, change management, ticketing and resolution of incidents and resolution of identified problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements.
- Minimum of 7 years of Progressive experience in application design, configuration / module set-up and the creation of functional documentation
- Minimum 3 years of leadership and people management with direct reports.
- Preference in expertise with cloud based Enterprise Asset Management ERP modules.
- Experience implementing ERP / Enterprise Asset Management applications with an understanding of the functional changes between versions.
- Workflow Management Systems
- Knowledge and experience with open interfaces and application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Understanding of flex fields, workflow, setup and profile options.
- Understanding of shared services / multi-organization functionality.
- Working knowledge of SQL query tools.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Business Process Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and assist with support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work consistently and efficiently to achieve overall team as well as personal goals.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and initiatives.
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- High degree of confidentiality, maturity, tactfulness and business ethics.
- Experience with large-scale ERP implementations in a heavily regulated, compliance-driven enterprise environment and a strong track record of delivering complex projects across multiple departments.
- Experience in an academic medical center is highly desirable.
Department: Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: ELMSFORD Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 555 Taxter Road, Elmsford Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 98272
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted Date: Sun, 02 06 2019 00:00:00 GMT
Department: Montefiore Information Technology