Position : Senior Pega Lead / Architect
Summary : Pega Developer as part of a Scrum team to assist in building upcoming projects
Understanding PRPC Architecture, tools and framework
Java Desired Skills
Candidates should have the following attributes / skills / experience
- Pega experience developer with 3 + years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool.
- Pega CSA certified.
- 1+ years experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Orientedtechniques and principles.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle.
- Team member on a development team, Problem solver, Technical intrigue
- Manages code migration from development through to production.
- May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor.
732 658 4048