Reporting to the Manager, PeopleSoft System Administration, the Senior PeopleSoft System Administrator will provide support and administration for the PeopleSoft HRMS and PeopleSoft Financials ERP systems at Columbia University. The Senior PeopleSoft Administrator must become knowledgeable with all Columbia University ERP environments, operational processes, project methodologies and technology-related aspects of the department. Incumbent will provide ERP environment support for all development, functional and infrastructure teams at Columbia University.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures stability and availability of the PeopleSoft production and non-production environments.
- Provides ERP Server and Systems Infrastructure Support
- Troubleshoot and support PeopleSoft Unix/Middleware Server Incidents
- Creates, troubleshoots and configures connectivity and integration of new PeopleSoft Database/Application/Web environments.
- Performs code migrations for HCM and FSCM environments using PHIRE/STAT
- Performs maintenance, changes, upgrades, patches, and fixes of PeopleSoft Database/Application/Web
- PHIRE/STAT application administration
- PeopleSoft upgrade/installation process with DPK
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field required.
- Minimum 4-6 years' related experience required.
- Must have up to date current hands on experience with administration, upgrades and troubleshooting of PeopleSoft environments.
- Experience with supporting PeopleSoft implementations, upgrades and installations.
- Experience with PeopleSoft environments on PeopleTools 8.55 or higher.
- PHIRE installation, workflow administration.
- PeopleSoft on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and/or Unix.
- PeopleSoft on Oracle Database environment experience.
- Good understanding of PeopleSoft Web Server, App Server and Databases interactivities.
- Good understanding of PeopleSoft ERP infrastructure and architecture.
- Project and operations support experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of competencies including teamwork/collaboration, analytical thinking, communication and influencing skills, and technical expertise.
- Ability to work with changing priorities and with multiple projects.
- Ability to be precise and attentive to detail is essential.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- On-call onsite and remote availability is required.
- Ability to work weekend and off-hour work on occasion.
- 5+ year's experience.
- Knowledge and Experience with PeopleSoft development lifecycle.
- Working Experience in PeopleSoft Financials.
- Strong Unix scripting skills in PERL or KORN shell.
- Knowledge of using PUPPET
- Experience using STAT and PHIRE.
- Experience with Elastic search implementation.
- Experience with Integration Hub implementation.
- 24x7 on-call operations support experience.
615 W 131st ST. 5th Fl New York, NY, 10027